Pages

Monday 4 May 2015

Some pictures from the fashion show

Hello! Sorry this has taken so long. I put off buying the runway photos for much longer than I should have, but here they are! (Second fashion show post is here.)

Clothes by Me!
Stockings from American Duchess
Makeup by Kiwi
Photography by Whitney Carolan and Kehinde Shaheed.

I still haven't done my photoshoot yet. Hopefully that will happen in a couple of weeks, so for now here are pictures of my line (6 outfits) on the runway.

Drew
Bill
Dale

Ceigh
Inderpal



Stéphane



 I was SO impressed with the American Duchess stockings. I got the clocked white ones, the Victorian ones, and the clocked ivory ones. They were extremely soft and comfortable, and despite the fact that my tallest model was 6'4" and my shortest model was 5'2" they fit everyone very nicely.















 








And here's me.
Here are a few more photos from backstage.
Me and my dear friend Melodie.
Me.
And Inderpal.
I will be back soon-ish with more photos.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting these great photos. I really admire your many talents. Your fashion show was very impressive.
    Mamoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fashion show seems like a huge success, all participants were dressed so well and coordinated! I love the turban and the "english gentleman drinking scotch in front of the open fire" style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's one of his everyday turbans, just made fancier with some shiny silver ornaments and a feather.

      Delete
  3. Your creations looked really good. Can't decide which one I liked best, but it would be between Stéphane, Dale and Inderpal. That was a LOT of work you had to do to get from concept to finished ensemble. No wonder you spent so many long days in studio. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your creations. You look Cool. Keep going. I wish I could've have took sewing when I was younger, I am self-taught, my self. I am going to try making a shirt like your.
    From: Corpus Christi, Texas USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully there's enough information in the shirt posts to be useful.

      Delete